I must say that I didn’t knew what to expect for the IP, before being part of it. I didn’t exactly knew how to approach the topic of the IP- Intergenerational Encounter- except from the psychological point of view. I knew that there are many differences between generations, which can often generate dysfunctional relationships, I knew how these relations should be managed in therapy, but I didn’t thought of the fact that something could be done in order to prevent them. So, I was very pleased to see that the rest of the students came with more of an educational point of view, which, for me personally was very useful. I had also a pleasant surprise to see that I was about to work with very enthusiastic people.
The fact that our first visit was to a new place for everybody- The Fallero’
Actually, for me, the 4th was one of the days in which I had the most fun, and I’m glad I have the chance to speak about this particular day. Visiting The Ninot’s Exhibition was by far very impressive not only because of the spectacular amount of work behind every Ninot, but because of the way of expressing nowadays issues-amazing! After that we went in a short visit of Valencia’s downtown and The City Arts of Science, which was also quite thrilling and funny taking into consideration that we were a few foreign students with a bad sense of orientationJ) sat on a couple of 4-sit-bycicles.
To end the day we had the chance to attend The Palau de la Mùsica to listen to a typical Concert by La Banda Municipal de València. It was goof for our tired feet and a pleasure for our ears. Then we went to take dinner in a restaurant located in the area close to The
All in all, I think that day was all about interaction and discovery, interacting with each other and discovering some of the
Astrid


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario